Monday, May 11, 2009

Best Facial - Review

Well, it's no longer a secret that Facelogic Spa provides the best deal in town ($59 for their signature facial). But I had to write a review on how amazing the actual facial is...

I've had great facials at La Costa, Spa MD, The Well in Palm Springs etc and my facial at Facelogic last week was a wonderful little retreat without having to splurge and head out of town to a resort :)



Maybe I expected just a standard facial like I've also had at the places I sometimes get my haircut. But as I stepped into a dark, quiet space with relaxing music and aromatherapy scents all around I could tell this would be different...

First was the "zero gravity" weightless chair which was AMAZING in and of itself. The NASA design makes it so that you take all weight off of your back even as you lay back to enjoy the facial.



The rest was an awesome mix of cleansing, head, neck and hand massage, face mask, steam, a treatment, etc. It was really amazing and much more than I expetced -- be sure to ask for Melissa, she was awesome as are all of the gals there!


Stop by to see them at 208 N. El Camino Real, Suite C - Encinitas, CA 92024 (TJ Maxx/BevMo shopping center). Or call them at 760.840.3223 (FACE) to book a facial.


THE TIP: Faceogic also carries great products (I bought a moisturizer with SFP 15 and foundation coverage) and makes a great spot for a spa party for your group.

We held our "National Mom's Nite Out" party there and it was awesome to hang out with the gals, enjoy a bite and a drink and the disappear for the awsome facial to rejoin the party glowing and relaxed :)


Products and "Mom's Spa Party" photos above by Rowell (http://www.photosbyrowell.com/)

No comments: